What's Up Wednesday


Good morning friends!  It's time for What's Up Wednesday.  



Here we go...

What We're Eating This Week...
Monday: Meatballs & Cheesy Potatoes
Tuesday: Mod Pizza
Wednesday: Church
Thursday: Chicken Fried Rice
Friday: Out

What I'm Reminiscing About...
Carson is starting back up with swim lessons and it made me think of when he did them over a year ago.  He was so little.


What I'm Loving...
I'm loving the conversations that we are having with Carson.  He knows what he wants and how to express it.  It is wonderful.  I'm also loving that we haven't been buying diapers because he has been a potty training champ.

What We've Been Up To...


We have been enjoying our summer.  I can't believe how much the buddy has grown over the summer.  

What I'm Dreading...
I can't think of anything at the moment.

What I'm Working On...
I'm actually trying to design my own planner for 2019.  I'm making progress.  We will see how this goes.

What I'm Excited About...
Football and all things fall!

What I'm Watching/Reading...
We have been watching a lot of baseball.  Both of our teams are doing well.  My Braves are ahead in their division.  We are going to see a Braves game next week too.  

I've been reading this and I liked it.  Now, to watch the movie.

What I'm Listening To...
I'm pretty sure this is all Carson has requested since the day it came out.  

What I'm Wearing...
Stitches!  This is my friendly reminder to go and get your annual skin check.  I had a spot on my ankle that was concerning.   We had to go in and take some spots on my ankle and now I have stitches there.  Please, oh please go and get your skin checked each year.  It is so important.

What I'm Doing This Weekend...
Our vacation starts on Saturday!  We are all counting down the days.  

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...
Beginning all of the fall fun.  I'm ready for my house to smell like pumpkin and for the cooler temps.

What Else is New...
I've started helping with AWANA at church.  Hello to all of the 1st graders.  It is a big change from middle school ministry, but so far so good.

I'm linking up with Shay for What's Up Wednesday and with Lindsay for Welcome Wednesday.


Comments

Popular Posts