Friday Favorites


Happy Friday friends! I hope you all have had a great week.  

My favorites are short this week but we have had a great week.  

Tuesday night we had a note in Carson's cubbie that he has been napping without a diaper.  Hooray!  That means we are almost fully potty trained.  He can't make it all night but he is doing awesome during the day.
We took him out to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate.  We are so proud of our buddy.  He is our favorite and having to buy less diapers is a favorite for my budget.  
On the way to dinner, we were listening to Carson's favorite.  He decided to sing along.  Who am I kidding?  Phil Wickham is a favorite for all of us.

Puggles is becoming a new favorite for Carson too.  Church, check.  Friends, check.  Playing outside, check.  That is how you get a happy Carson.  I'm sure the goldfish didn't hurt.

My favorite part of each day is my time with the buddy each morning.  Greg leaves early and most mornings I get to have fun chats with this cutie.  

My final favorite for the week is the return of This Is Us!  The season premier was not at all what I expected and I've been spending my whole week trying to figure it out.  

I hope you all have a great weekend!  We switched our swim class time for tomorrow and then someone is getting a haircut.  I think it is time for a Trader Joe's trip too.  

See you all on Monday.

Linking up with Andrea for Friday Favorites.

Comments

Popular Posts