Weekend Recap


Happy Tuesday friends!  I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  Carson and I were both home on Monday for MLK Day and Greg decided to take off and join us.  We all needed the rest desperately.  The only time any of us went outside on Monday was to take the trash out.  It was below freezing all day.  It was a wonderful pajama day.  I took a 2 hour nap and loved every minute of it.

Friday night Greg and I went to a work dinner for me.  Carson went to Grammy's house and had a blast!
Who doesn't love a Friday night at Chick-fil-A?  This kid sure does.

It was late when we got home and this kid was wore out.

Saturday morning we realized we were out of milk and eggs so we ate breakfast out before our Sam's and Wal-Mart grocery pick ups. 
 He loves to look at all of the fish while at Brigs.  

He wanted to help me make lunch.  He's my favorite little helper.  
We love to make tortilla pizzas.  Everyone can have whatever pizza they like that way.

We also checked out my Young Living order for this month.



We relaxed a little more before Greg and I headed to his Awards Banquet at work.  

Sunday morning we decided we all needed some rest.  We made a quick trip to Trader Joe's and then we were in for the day before the temps started to drop.








We love our Trader Joe's hauls.  I just wish it wasn't a 35 minute drive.  Ahh.

We spent the rest of our day playing and making soup.  


Monday morning we all slept in before a day full of playing and relaxing.
 We watched The Peanuts Movie...
 played with our cars...

 practiced our letters...
 and dug for gold...
We found the gold but man was it the most microscopic piece ever.

I hope you all have a great day!  



Comments

Popular Posts