I Can Count the Days on One Hand

I realized today that I can now count the days til graduation on one hand. I've spent most of my weekend packing and looking back on these last four years. I took down notes that were on my wall that I've received in the last four years and read through almost all of my letters and cards through college. Needless to say by the end I was in tears. I was so blessed by the sweet words that filled each note. I am blessed to have made so many friends who have each played a role in the person that I have become in the last four years. I want each of you to know how thankful I am for each one of you. Below are a few thank you's. Obviously, I can't thank every single person individually, but please know that I love each and every one of you.

Melissa: You are probably the second person that I met at OBU and I can't begin to express to you what it means that my journey at OBU will end with you as well. I love you so much and am so honored to have you in my life.

Kim: You never cease to bring a smile to my face or make me laugh. I loved my time living with you and yes I even loved when you told me bedtime stories. I'm so excited to be your Wedding Coordinator on October 23rd!

Rachael: Some of my favorite memories are Friday Night Dinners with you. We created our very own "Gilmore" tradition. Dinner, Grey's, and The Office. Never once made for a bad combination.

Heather: I'm so glad that you were able to come with Melissa and I to North Carolina. That trip continued to show me what an incredible friend you are and how much I love to spend time with you.

Kaitlyn: You made my first year as an RA pretty spectacular. It makes me sad to think that I won't be able to have another Dr. Kelly class with you or see you in the GC. Love you sweet friend.

All of my friends are pretty incredible and each of them have taught me about who I am and continued to demonstrate the love of Christ in my life. Thank you all so very much!

Comments

  1. Oh, Emily! Thanks. :) This means a lot to me. As do you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an amazing friend, sweet Emily. I'm getting sentimental about you graduating... good thing i can save my tears about you leaving until the end of the summer! love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts