Hello 2011

Hello 2011! I can't believe that it is already 2011. So much has happened this past year and I am so excited to see what happens in 2011.

Here is a quick recap of 2010
I graduated from college...I moved to Wake Forest, North Carolina...I had knee surgery...I started my Master's program at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary...I joined Richland Creek Community Church...and I became a nanny!

Goals for 2011
I plan to read through the Bible in a year...I want to be able to play tennis again...I would love to read more and not just books for school...and I hope to be a much better blogger this year

Exciting Things Coming Up in 2011
I'm going to Cape Town, South Africa in July and I am so excited to become more involved with the student ministry at RCCC

I HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC 2011!

Comments

Popular Posts