Friday Favorites

It's Friday!  Hooray.  I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci today for Friday Favorites.  


I have been in planning mode like crazy this week.  I feel like I'm thinking so far ahead on things but I know that my life is about to get crazy so time to plan.  Lucky for me, I have this beautiful Erin Condren LifePlanner that is at least making all of the planning fun and colorful.  





I've also been excited all week to go baby shopping.  Now that we know our little baby is a boy, I can start looking for boy specific things.  There is a brand new Carter's open near us.  I plan to spend Saturday afternoon looking for things for little man.  There is a Target, Carter's and Babies R Us all right beside each other. Bye Greg, see you in several hours.  

I posted yesterday about how I'm ready for Christmas and that it is time to celebrate Christmas in July.  Summer is probably my least favorite season.  I love Fall and I love the anticipation of Christmas.  I would be perfectly content with fall weather year round.  Bring on the pumpkins and cooler weather.  



Hello fall, come on and make your appearance.  I'm so thankful that I will be in my third trimester during fall instead of summer.  Woohoo!

Have a great weekend everyone.  If you need me I'll be dreaming of fall and looking at baby boy clothes. 


Comments

  1. Carter's is the best! We have one in Winston (not sure which area you are in here in NC). I feel like their clothing doesn't stain as easy as many of the other brands. Congrats on a son! Boys are so special. xo Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about those Erin Condren planners for a year, wondering if they're worth the money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have really enjoyed mine so far. It was a little more than I wanted to spend on a planner. This is my first year. I had a small mess-up on my order and their customer service team was wonderful. They sent me a brand new planner. Everyone that I talk to who really uses planners says they are the best. If using a planner isn't something that you already use a lot, it may not be the best investment. Many of my friends just like to use their phone instead of carrying around something else like a planner. I'm someone who likes to put things in both places.

      Delete
  3. Amanda, there is a new one in Raleigh. I've heard nothing but great things on Carter's clothes. Everyone says how durable they are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having had an August baby I can say, yes, be glad you'll be at your fullest in Fall! Have a great time shopping this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't imagine having a baby in July or August. Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Love the EC planner. It is a lifesaver isn't it??? Happy Friday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is wonderful! I hope you had a great weekend.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts