Friday Favorites


Happy Friday everyone!  I'm ready to get this weekend going.

I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites.  Enjoy my favorites for this week.
{ONE}
I received my new She Reads Truth Bible a little over a week ago and I love it.  My only regret is not being bold enough to get the coral.  I do love the gray linen though.  
 
{TWO}
We have a little boy who loves to read.  However, there is not much cuter than a little boy reading with his Daddy and also doing a major head bobbing dance.  
 
{THREE}
This week we had the launch of Active Hydration Serum with Rodan + Fields.  I am so excited about this product.   
My favorite thing about this product is that we can ALL benefit from more hydration.  This product works with all of our Regimens.  If you would like to know more please e-mail me at harrison.emily@me.com.  I would be happy to help you.  Also, any Preferred Customer who purchases a Regimen in May or June is going to get a free sample of this amazing product.  You don't want to miss this opportunity.  



 
{FOUR} 
We are trying to add more color to our house and we finished one of the flower beds on Monday.  I loved how it turned out, I'm just hoping my flowers don't die on my watch.


{FIVE} 
I know that Carson is just in daycare but his school pictures are always a favorite.  I mean, when did my baby become a little man?


I'm also linking up with Christina for Five on Friday.



Comments

Popular Posts