Tuesday Talk




Happy Tuesday everyone.  I'm linking up with Erika and Fancy Ashley today for their Tuesday Talk.  

Everyone posts about such different things.  It is fun to read through them all.  

Over the last few weeks, my time in the Word and even my desire to be in the Word has been weighing heavy on my heart.  I grew up knowing the truth of God's Word.  I have had periods in my life where I woke up each morning longing to read and study it and there have been periods in my life where it has been just the opposite.  I've been reminded lately that the good news is that God's Word is still there.  It hasn't left and it has not changed.

Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever.

I've been planting some flowers lately and I have a black thumb.  I know these flowers are going to die and it will probably be sooner rather than later.   I am so thankful to know that unlike my flowers that are beautiful now and will probably be brown soon that God's Word is beautiful now and will be beautiful in the days, months and years to come.  

I recently bought the new She Reads Truth Bible.  There is nothing special about this Bible in terms of it saying something new.  It doesn't, it is the same Word of God that has been around for years.  I do love it because it constantly reminds me of the beauty of God's Word.  The best Bible is a read Bible.  I pray today that you and I would both be reminded that the truths of God's Word are ready and available to us.  We just need to be in the Word.


Comments

Popular Posts