Friday Favorites


Hallelujah it is Friday!  I'm ready for the nice weather and time with my favorite guys.  

I'm excited to link up for Friday Favorites with Andrea, Erika and Narci

{ONE}

Carson was sick earlier this week so by Wednesday night we were all ready to bust out of the house for some fun.  We ended our night with ice cream at Sonic.  Love my boys and they are always my favorite.

{TWO}

Some of us in this house do not have to use hair product for fantastic hair but others of us do.

These are three of my favorites right now!  I bought the Dove hair spray and dry shampoo at Target and this Living Proof In Shower Styler is probably my absolute favorite right now.

{THREE}

Speaking of products, this is my favorite Rodan + Fields product.  I use it at least once a week and it lasts me about 6 months.  Any new Preferred Customer who purchases a regimen between now and the 28th, gets this for FREE! This retails at $80.  What a deal.  If you are considering trying Rodan + Fields, now is the time.

{FOUR}
I love a good laugh and these two were two of my biggest laughs this week!
 I feel like 30 is this age.  I haven't made it to 10:37 in a while.
I think this one speaks for itself.

{FIVE}
We all love a good light saber duel to end our week!

Happy Friday friends! Have a great weekend.





Comments

Popular Posts