Weekend Recap: Rest Edition


Happy Monday friends!  It's been a while since I have blogged.  My Dad and Aunt were here last weekend and then I ended this past weekend with a conference at work.  I was so tired this weekend.   I'm happy to be back and just in time for Hello Monday.

I walked in my door after a long day of work Friday at 8:00 pm.  I was just in time to watch the Opening Ceremony.  Carson loved it.  He kept saying wow over and over.  He may have confused the dragon for a dinosaur but he's two so not too bad.  

I went back to work on Saturday morning for a few hours and then had to return some things at Sam's. After that I could finally begin my weekend.  

I told Greg that I had no desire to leave the house the rest of the day.  He was on call for work so he didn't play at church so we enjoyed a quiet day at home with lots of rest and lots of Olympic watching.

Yesterday we started our morning at church and then went to Olive Garden for lunch.  Hooray for birthday coupons and gift cards.  We had some things to get at Target before heading home.  My parents didn't have church in Arkansas because of ice.  We had 70 degree temps so we decided to end our afternoon flying kites.



Who doesn't love flying a kite in February?  

Greg and I are excited for a day off today.  We decided we both needed a day.  I'm about to head to a swim class at the gym and then we are going to have an early Valentine's Day lunch today.  Happy Monday friends!

I'm linking up with Lindsay for Hello Monday.  

Comments

Popular Posts