A Touch of Fall

 

It is finally fall.  It has been fall in my mind since September 1st.  We have added some touches of fall to our home and we love it.  We continue to add more each week.  We love diffusing the fall scents, having fall candy, the smell of cinnamon and apples baking, or yummy soups in the crockpot.  

Come on in and join our fall fun.

These flowers were from a luncheon at work last week that I was able to bring home and who doesn't love a jar of peanut m&ms.  

I bought that sign two years ago from a friend, the bronze lantern is from Hobby Lobby.  The white lantern was a gift last Christmas from our builder.  I put acorns and pine cones in it.  The candy dish was my grandmothers and it is full of candy corn.

The pumpkin with lights and the stems are from Target.  I follow Life by Lee and she had been posting about those stems for several days.  They were $5 each.  I love them.  

I've had the Hello Fall sign for years and I don't remember where it came from. 

I made the wreath on the door and the floor mat is from Target.  

Carson asked to go get pumpkins and mums after school last week and he was so proud of what he picked out.

I love our new house with the touches of fall and how the trees in our neighborhood are already changing colors.  

We have already turned on my grandparents record player and have been playing The Great Pumpkin. 

Our little breakfast table is all festive.  

We found these cinnamon brooms at Food Lion to put in our floor vases.  They smell wonderful!

Happy Fall friends!


Comments

Popular Posts