Life Lately

 

I can't believe that we are almost half way through September.  Our 10 day forecast is making me so happy.  We have several days with highs in the 60s.  I can't wait.  Fall is here.

I thought I would share a little life lately today.

We have spent a lot of time outside lately.  We have decorated our driveway with chalk.  


We have made some new friends with all of the lizards around our house.  
We have cleaned out flower beds and added fresh mulch.  


We have worked on our basketball skills with the neighbors.  
We have loved riding our bike and someone can't wait to get his new bike in a few weeks.  

I've enjoyed making a lot of new recipes.  We had football food the other day and did wings in the air fryer and made soft pretzel bites with cheese sauce.  
These ham, cheese, and green onion scones might be my new favorite breakfast recipe.  

Carson is a big fan of getting his LEGO Magazine in the mail.  


We decided to try practicing our math skills with M&Ms.  I think Carson likes that kind of math.  

Have a great Monday everyone and enjoy the week.  




Comments

  1. Love that you made friends with the lizards. My children's book is "Licky the Lizard". Have a blessed week! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts