It's Not Goodbye, It's See You Later

I was so blessed last night to be able to spend time with so many wonderful friends. I was so thankful that my last night in the nursery was spent with some of my favorite little people. All of them were so fun and so excited to play. It was also VBS Pre-Registration night so we were able to go and pet lots of little animals (bunnies, goats, a horse, kittens, and a few others) and then we jumped in some inflatables! It was so fun to see them have such a fun time at church. I love when children get excited about going to church, because hopefully their love for the church will continue to grow!

After I finished in the nursery I went to Braums with some friends. I loved that my last night in Shawnee was spent with Heather, Kaitlyn, Linsey, Cari, Lindsey, Kirt, and Drew. I'm so thankful for friends who have all played huge roles in my time at OBU. I love all of you so much and am blessed to have you as friends. In the words of Heather, I won't say goodbye. I will say see you later though. Oh wait, maybe that is actually from The Holiday.

Comments

Popular Posts