Have I Mentioned That I Love Fall?

I am 110% sure that fall is by far my favorite season! I love watching the leaves change colors, I love that it stays about 60 degrees outside all of the time, I love wearing hoodies and scarves, and I love all of the pumpkins. I have a pumpkin scented plug-in in my room, pumpkin harvest febreeze, and of course I have had a few pumpkin spice latte's at Starbucks. Today, my sweet friend Crescen and I are going to attempt Pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese icing, I even bought fall themed cupcake liners the other day. I love making cupcakes and sadly I've never tried pumpkin ones. Hopefully they will turn out great. We are going to test them on our small group tonight. Enjoy the fall everyone!

Here is the link to the recipe for the cupcakes if you want to try them.

Comments

Popular Posts