Two Months From Today!

Today is October 25th and that means that Christmas is only 2 months away! I'm so excited. I love Christmas. I'm seriously considering watching one of my Christmas movies. Hmmm...which one to choose. It's A Wonderful Life, Christmas Vacation, Elf, Miracle on 34th Street (in black and white), White Christmas, A Christmas Carol or one of the great Christmas cartoons like A Charlie Brown Christmas or The Grinch. I also like to watch the Christmas episodes of FRIENDS. Oh how Monica, Rachel, Phoebe, Joey, Chandler and Ross make me laugh on Christmas.

I will admit that I have already started listening to Christmas music. I like to start that a little early, like October 1st. Go ahead and judge me, I'm used to it. I will say this, as much as I love Christmas, I'm not a huge fan of shopping around Christmas. I love being able to get my friends and family gifts, but shopping around Christmas is a little scary. Wes and I took part in 5am Black Friday last year and I can say with about 99% certainty that we will not take part again this year!

Comments

Popular Posts