Fall is Coming


I can smell it.  Fall is just around the corner.  That means football, candy corn, the leaves changing, and pumpkins.  I can't wait.  Fall is my favorite season.  

With fall coming it also means that soup season is coming.  I can eat soup every night.  It is one of my favorites.  I thought I would share some of my favorite soup recipes.  

Growing up my Mom made a Chicken, Broccoli and Pea soup.  I leave out the peas because no thank you, but it is one of my favorites.  My version is a Chicken and Broccoli Soup.

We also like to make chili a lot at our house and throw in some Fritos with it.    

Here are some of my favorite ones I have found online.

Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup by The Pioneer Woman

I found this one on Pinterest.  I haven't tried this recipe but I've done versions of this in the past and it is tasty.  

Some nights I just want the classic tomato soup and grilled cheese.  If I'm really fancy, I'll make a grilled pimento cheese.  For that, I like to go to The Lemon Tree in Wake Forest for the Creamy Tomato Basil Soup and Grilled Pimento Cheese.

My all time favorite soup to make is The Pioneer Woman's Perfect Potato Soup.  It is perfection in a bowl with bacon and cheese on top.  

What are your go to soup recipes for the fall? 

Comments

Popular Posts