Friday Favorites: A Lot of Random


It's Friday and it is time to link up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci for Friday Favorites.
On Monday, we celebrated our Favorite little 9 month old.  



I also have been using this hair spray lately and I like it.  I don't use a lot so for me it works.  I also use the Moroccanoil Treatment as well.  I love these products. 

Carson has been having some dry skin lately and especially on his little head.  We bought him the Honest Co shampoo and conditioner and so far so good. With his hair, conditioner is proving to be a necessity and a favorite around our house.

It is almost September which means fall is almost here!  I'm so excited.  My fall candles came on Wednesday.  

Over Labor Day weekend, I will pull out all of my decorations and get to work.  You can see our house all decorated for fall here.  

I also wanted to share about two new Bible study products with Lifeway.  They both come out on September 1st.  I've been able to be a part of both launch teams and I'm excited for these to come out.  Both studies look at 2 Timothy and would be great for a mother and daughter to work through together. 

The first is Entrusted by Beth Moore.  


The second is called Worthy Vessel by Amy Byrd.  It is geared to teenage girls.  

Have a great weekend everyone!


Comments

Popular Posts