Friday Favorites


It's Friday and day two of my four day weekend.  Hooray.  We are looking forward to a great weekend celebrating Easter.  

I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites.  


This guy is so happy that it is finally getting warm outside.  Bring on the shorts, the dirty feet from playing outside and the dirt caked smiley face.

We are also a big fan of making bath time a little colorful.  These bath dropz are a favorite at our house.






Carson and I had so much fun at his Easter Egg Hunt at school.  The Easter Bunny made an appearance and he was not sure about that.  Oh well, I can't say I blame him.

He thinks his new hat from Target is a favorite too.

Have a great weekend everyone!  Enjoy Opening Weekend of baseball and more importantly enjoy Easter weekend with your family celebrating the one who came to save us.



Comments

Popular Posts