Weekend Recap


Happy Monday friends.  I have missed you.  I've taken a blogging break because life has been crazy lately and something had to get pushed to the side.  We seem to be getting back to normal around here.  Hallelujah.  

This guy and I were ready to start our Friday.  He was up at 5:45 on Friday morning.  He was wide awake and ready for his day.  I was ready to get Friday over with.  It was a long day.  Carson got picked up by his grandparents from daycare on Friday.  He partied hard Friday and spent the night.  I was at a work event and Greg was getting started at DNow Weekend at church.  

I went to pick up my Yoda loving boy and headed to Panera on Saturday morning.  He looks thrilled by his muffin and chocolate milk.  

We finished breakfast and headed to an Easter Egg Hunt at a church some of his friends go to.




He jumped, ate hot dogs, got some Easter Eggs and had a blast.  We left and headed to get some groceries before calling it a day and staying home.  

We spent our afternoon taking naps and doing laundry.  We did some March Madness cheering and decided to read some books.
We were missing Daddy too!

Sunday morning we headed to church and were pumped to see Daddy!  He was so tired from DNow Weekend.  

We came home, ate lunch and we all took a nap.  

Greg and I ended our weekend kicked back at the movies.

We finally saw Black Panther.  We both loved it.

Happy Monday friends and hopefully your brackets did better than mine.  

Comments

Popular Posts