Friday Favorites


Happy Friday friends!  It really is Friday this time and not a pretend Friday that was really a Tuesday.  

I'm excited to share some of my favorites from the week.

We love our pool that we got at Sam's a few months ago.  It came with two pairs of goggles and the fish are 3D with the goggles on.  We have put it to good use and we have made good use out of our pump too.  We are going to put that pump to good use with our new twin air mattresses that we got.  I found a rebate on Top Cash Back for a twin air mattress at Wal-Mart that was 100% cash back.  Yes please.  I love free.


Carson's favorite chair is this Mickey chair from Target.
Target has been on point with all of the Mickey stuff lately.  We love it.  

My new favorite is our Instant Pot.  We have used it three times in the last week and we are excited to keep trying new things in it.  Let me know what your favorite things are to make in it.  

This cutie is my absolute favorite.  He is growing like a weed and his talking is out of control.  He talks non stop and the things that come out of his mouth crack me up sometimes.  His 4th of July fun may be his favorite from this week.

Have a great weekend everyone!  Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 70s.  I'm excited for a break from the 90s.

Linking up with April for 5 on Friday.

Linking up with Andrea and Erika for Friday Favorites.  


Comments

Popular Posts