Weekend Recap


Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend and that you are ready for the new week.

We started our Friday off with smiles outside.  Well, kinda.  I told Carson to smile in picture one and then in picture two I told him to open his eyes.  He tried.


After work we were ready for pizza.

We headed to Target after dinner and found some shoes on clearance for the buddy.  

Saturday morning I was up and at the grocery store by 7.  We went to play with friends at the park later that morning.


We hit up Chipotle and Sprouts after playing before heading home for naptime.

That night after dinner we worked outside.  Carson is such a big help.



We were home from church early on Sunday and got to watch the second half of the World Cup final. 

We spent the rest of our afternoon watching our new Deebot do its work.  

Time to get this Monday going.  I'm linking up with Lindsay for Hello Monday.  

Comments

Popular Posts