Weekend Recap


Happy Monday friends!  I don't know about you but I wanted a little more sleep today.  

We had a pretty quiet weekend.  Friday started off a little crazy.  Greg works near an area that is prone to flooding when it rains.  It rained really hard on Friday and came really quick.  He had to leave work late and it took him forever to get home.  He got home almost two hours after when he normally gets home.  
Carson wanted to watch Sing while we waited.  Once he got home we left for dinner at PDQ.

We headed to Home Depot and Sam's after.  We know how to party on a Friday night.

I had a sweet helper for breakfast on Saturday.
I love quiet mornings with my boys.  Waffles and sausage don't hurt either.

We spent the rest of our day watching the World Cup and just relaxing.  What a perfect rainy day.  

We did cut into our pineapple and this pineapple slicer is our new favorite.

We ended our night with Chicken Parm and watching baseball.

I didn't take a single picture on Sunday.  We had a great morning at church, went to lunch with our friends Chad and Gia, took a nap and then headed back to church that night.  

Now it is time to tackle our week.  

I'm linking up with Lindsay for Hello Monday.

Comments

Popular Posts