Friday Favorites


Happy Friday friends!  I hope you have had a great week.  We have had a busy one it seems and have a busy weekend too.

I'm excited to be linking up with Andrea and Erika for Friday Favorites.

Here are some of my favorites from the week...

{ONE}
I have the Craft & Bake Sale tomorrow at work and the week before is always busy for me with prep.  Greg offered to help me on Wednesday and he was a great help.  Husband for the win.
He's my favorite.

{TWO}
I have been waiting for November for months because I love Christmas.  I am so happy to say that I can finally listen to Christmas music.  There are so many good Christmas songs that one month is just not enough.

{THREE}
I don't know about you but I love any excuse to turn regular food into holiday themed things.  I also love getting some fun holiday plates.  We made Mummy Dogs and dubbed our mac & cheese, Monster Mac.
The Pottery Barn Peanuts plates are our favorite.  We have Halloween and Christmas ones.  We just ordered some of the Thanksgiving ones too.

{FOUR}
This year was my favorite Halloween yet with Carson.  I loved his costume.  He was the cutest little train conductor.  Also, I happen to think that my nephew was the 2nd cutest.  He was a little sailor.  Look how cute these two are.



I mean, can you even stand the cuteness?  

I hope you all have a great weekend.  I'll see you back on Monday with a Craft & Bake Sale update and hopefully some birthday party fun.

Comments

Popular Posts