What's Up Wednesday: November


Happy Wednesday friends!  Can you believe that we are only a few days away from December?  I'm excited to share my What's Up Wednesday post for the month.  I'm linking up with Shay.  


Here we go.  

What We're Eating This Week...
Monday: French Dip Subs
Tuesday: Grilled Salmon
Wednesday: Out Before Church
Thursday: Baked Chicken Tacos
Friday: Oven Fry Chicken

What I'm Reminiscing About...
I love looking at pictures from Carson from his first Christmas season.  He was so tiny.  He was less than a month old.  

What I'm Loving...
I love seeing all of the Christmas decorations going up.  Everyone always has the prettiest trees.  

What We've Been Up To...
We had so much in Arkansas for Thanksgiving and our stop in Memphis.



What I'm Dreading...
Not too much at the moment.  

What I'm Working On...
I'm working on our December calendar and picking certain nights to have our Grinchmas, Jammy Cocoa Christmas and our night at Hillridge Farms.  

What I'm Excited About...
Christmas and all that this season brings.  

What I'm Watching/Reading...
We are watching Christmas movies as much as we can.  

We are also trying to read the Chronicles of Narnia through again.  I love those books.  

What I'm Listening To...
Bing Crosby, Nat King Cole and all of the Christmas classics.

What I'm Wearing...
I'm wearing the coat that Kelly Stamps has gotten everyone hooked on from Walmart.  It is the best and so affordable.

I was pretty proud of myself for finding it before she mentioned it and now I think it is all sold out.

What I'm Doing This Weekend...
We have our North Pole Breakfast this weekend!  


What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...
Celebrating the Christmas season with my boys.  Christmas lights, special services at church, going Angel Tree shopping and just special time with Greg and Carson.

What Else Is New...
We have a three year old at our house.  He is growing too fast!




Bonus: Favorite Elf on the Shelf Trick
Our Elf is named Clyde.  I love to match him up with Carson's other favorite characters and have them be mischievous together.  Snow ball fights, races, etc.  

Comments

Popular Posts