Weekend Recap


Happy Monday after Thanksgiving to all of you.  It is back to life as normal for us.  Thanksgiving Break is over.  I'm going to recap our Thanksgiving trip tomorrow but today is just a normal weekend recap for us.

Friday morning we were up and leaving my parents at 4am.  I was sick on Thanksgiving Day so I was exhausted and ready to be home.
This guy was ready to be home too.  I hadn't really eaten anything on Thursday so we opted for soup and easy things on our drive.  We stopped in Jackson for Panera.
We were on the road for 18 hours on Friday.  We were all ready to be out of the car.
Even the new Build A Bear was over it.

We pulled in at 11:00pm on Friday night.  Welcome back to the east coast.  

Saturday I was wide awake at 5am.  Oh joy.  I was at Walmart by 6am to get groceries and back home by 7:30 with all of our Christmas decorations out of the shed before the heavy rain started.  



We spent our Saturday morning decorating our Christmas trees.  We had so much fun.  We worked on some beef stew to have when we got home from church on Sunday.

Sunday morning we were up and ready to be at church.  

Carson spent the afternoon playing, Greg hung up the outside lights and I did some cleaning around the house.
We ended our weekend with a Christmas movie and popcorn.  
I hope you all have a great Monday.


Linking up with Lindsay for Hello Monday.  

Comments

Popular Posts