Hello August


Happy Monday everyone!  I'm not sure how we made it to August but we did. These last few months have been the weirdest of my life and I'm confident that is true for all of us.  I do know that I have loved the extra time with my two favorite guys.  

I'm so proud of my buddy for rocking his mask when he needs to.  We are thankful that because of his late birthday we have another year until he starts kindergarten.
He is a huge fan of getting is haircut in a airplane while watching Paw Patrol.

Apparently when you love the person who cuts your hair, you get two suckers.

We are a sports loving family in our house and we are all thrilled to have hockey and baseball back.  We aren't sure how long we will have them, but we are enjoying them while we can.

I feel like everyone has been increasing the number of puzzles they do during this pandemic and we have too. We recently got this 3D puzzle and we loved how it turned out.  We ordered another one and it is of London.  We can't wait to start on that one.

It wouldn't be summer without running through some sprinklers.  We have not had a lot of rain lately so we put down some fertilizer and Carson was happy to test out the sprinklers.  

We are less than a month until the best time of the year.  Fall is a favorite in our house.  I think Greg may be more excited than I am which means he can't wait.  This is our first fall in our new house and we are all counting down.  We are trying to finish clearing out some of our brush in the trees behind our house to have the firepit up and running by the end of September.  Wish us luck.

In the meantime, we are off to wait for Isaias.  It is supposed to arrive here in the Carolinas this evening. 

Comments

Popular Posts