Life Lately

 

Happy Monday!  We have been relaxing at home for the last several days. These last few months have been weird and some days have just been tough.  Many of my friends are sending their kids back to school today and my heart is just so heavy for them. We are so thankful that Carson has a November birthday and that he won't start kindergarten until next year. Please know that we are praying for all of you who are starting school.  

Over these last few months, we have worked on a lot of puzzles.  Our new favorite are 3D puzzles.  We have ordered them all on Amazon and the last one we got has LED lights.



We ordered a Titanic one to work on next.  They are so fun. They are definitely not for kids Carson's age. I would say they are geared to older kids and adults.  

I on the other hand am trying to convince Greg to let me decorate for fall.  I'll definitely put all of my fall stuff out on September 1st.  I did start a new wreath over the weekend.  I plan to paint the h navy blue.  

We decided to have a camp out in the living room on Friday night and Carson thought it was awesome.

It was not the best night of sleep for us adults but Carson loved every second of it. He also loved the cookies and popcorn.  We made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and sprinkled sea salt on them. They were delicious.  


Have a great week everyone!  I'll be back soon with some more COVID cooking ideas. 




Comments

Popular Posts