And We're Off

Tomorrow we leave for Cape Town! Hooray.


Team Cape Town is using our last day state side to pack, pray, and just get ready to leave. We have roughly 36 hours of traveling ahead of us. Please join us in prayer as we depart. I ask that you pray specifically for unity, safety, and for the Lord to use us in a mighty way.

I also ask that you pray for each of us individually. Our team is made up of Alvin Reid, Hannah Reid, Jon Bell, Jeremy and Pam Hyatt, Jonathan and Tessa Going, Jesse Gordon, Shelly Jeffcoat, Ashleigh Grant, Gia Gandolfo, Travis Smith, Marlana Branning, Blake Everett, and myself.

I will be updating my blog and Facebook as much as possible. We are also going to be sending blogs and hopefully videos to SEBTS for
them to update as well.

Thank you so much for your prayers and financial support. I am still $160 short of my financial goal and there are a few other members on my team who are a little short as well. If you would like to donate please follow this link and then click the "click to give" button on the right.

Comments

Popular Posts