Cape Town Here We Come

We are now on our way to becoming world travelers. As I'm writing this I am sitting in D.C. anxiously awaiting 5:00 when we can board our plane to South Africa. I think the reality of it is finally sinking in. I am so excited.

The Lord has already been so incredibly faithful on this trip. Our trip cost each of us $3200 and I reached my goal yesterday at about 9pm. I'm so thankful for how the Lord uses areas like that in our life to stretch our faith and to continue to show us just how sovereign He is. I know that this trip will be exhausting and at times physically challenging, but I know that every single one of us will be used in more ways than we ever could have imagined.

I love all of you very much and am so thankful for all of the support that I have received already. Please continue to be in prayer for our team. I know several of us will be updating Twitter, Facebook and our blogs.

Comments

Popular Posts