Friday Favorites

I was convinced that Friday would not come this week.  I am so glad it did and what better way to start my Friday than Friday Favorites with Andrea, Erika and Narci.

I think the best part of this week has been that Fall is finally here!  We have had some nice temperatures this week too which is even better.  I'm hoping we are done with the days of 90 degree weather.  I'm over it and ready to bring on the pumpkins and mums.  

You know when you think of fall you want these tasty muffins too.  Pumpkin and chocolate.  What a combo.  





Tonight begins our Women's Conference at church and I am so looking forward to it.  The theme is Find Rest and I think it is something that I need to hear right now.  I'm excited to hear some new things this weekend and I know it is going to be a favorite for the weekend.  
 
Have a great weekend everyone!






Comments

Popular Posts