Friday Favorites: Welcome Back Edition


Oh happy day, it's Friday.  It has been a long week so I'm excited about Friday Favorites with Andrea, Erika and Narci.  

Today ends my second week back to work after a 12 week maternity leave.  I had no idea what to expect during this transition time.  It has been busy to say the least but we are figuring out what normal looks like at the Harrison house.

One of my favorites this week has been my nights with my boys.  We have tried to spend our nights relaxing so Carson is very thankful for his Boppy Lounger.  




Our family favorite from this week was having a quiet Valentine's Day at home.  Greg and I always make dinner at home for Valentine's.  It's our favorite part of the day.  While we made dinner, a little munchkin sat in his Bumbo and watched Ice Age.



He was definitely paying attention.  So funny.  

Speaking of Valentine's Day, have you ever seen a cuter Valentine?



My favorite on Thursday was Target clearance.  I found lots of Valentine's items at 50 and 70% off.  Yes please.  I also found two pairs of boots for $11.98.  Target is always a favorite for me.  Redperks, Cartwheel, Clearance and a Redcard make for a happy Target experience.  Just add the Starbucks to it and we are set.  
 
I am so excited that it is the weekend, with the exception that we are working on our taxes this weekend.  Boo.  Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts