Friday Favorites

I have not been this excited about a Friday in a long time.  It has been quite the week.  Events at work, sick for a few days, tornado warnings and the list goes on.  Bring on the weekend!

I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites today and I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone is up to.  



{One}
Today is the day that many of us have been waiting for.  Fuller House is on Netflix.  The girls from my small group are coming over tonight for a watch party and I am so excited.  This is definitely a FAVORITE this week.



I'm looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks about it.

{Two}
Little man hit the 3 month mark on Monday.  We have a 12 pound 3 month old in our house and life is never dull.  He is at his happiest when he is being talked to.  He doesn't care if it is adult talking to him or another kid as long as you talk to him.  


{Three}
Normally a tornado warning is not a FAVORITE.  However, I loved the extra time with my family even though we were all squeezed into the bathroom for a while.  Little man had no clue what was going on.  He was all smiles.


{Four}
I'm hoping that winter is over, I'm ready for spring.  Well spring but without all of the pollen.  I think I may have to find some time to go to Michaels this weekend for some Spring decorations.  What are your favorite ways to decorate for Spring?  My decorations for Spring are a little lacking.  

Have a great weekend everyone!


Comments

  1. Your son is SO cute!!! And, I'm super sad i'm the only one that doesn't have Netflix! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elaine! I think so too. Hopefully you can go watch at a friends house.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts