Let's Talk: February

Let's Talk!  I'm linking up with Andrea and Erika today for their Let's Talk Link Up.  I missed the one in January but I'm looking forward to taking part the rest of the year.

Today is all about the guys in our life.  I chose my four favorite guys.

{Greg}
It is only fitting to start off with my number one guy, my husband.  Greg and I are about to celebrate 4 years of marriage.  He is my best friend and my husband.  We knew within a few months of dating that our days of dating were done.  Greg works in the HVAC industry, he loves music, weather and he is now adjusting to one of his greatest roles yet, a Dad.  


{Carson}
Guy number two is the guy who made me a Mom.  He has changed my life more than I ever thought possible.  He is a wonderful addition to my life.  His smile makes me melt.  His cuddles never get old and I know he will always be a Momma's Boy.


{My Dad}
Guy number three was the first guy I loved, my Dad.  My Dad and I are more similar than we care to admit but he has taught me a lot.  I'm so proud of him as he has recently begun a journey to get healthy again.  He is currently down 90 pounds and I know that Carson is proud of his Grandpa too.
 

{Wes}
Last but not least is my brother.  Wes is the person who took my only child title away.  We are different in more ways than we can count but I know that I could not have asked for a better brother.  He loves by serving and he is one of the most loyal people I know.  My Mom and I joke that if you were to mix mine and Wes' personality you would get Greg.  
 
 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts