Show and Tell Tuesday: My Loves


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  I hope you are all enjoying your chocolate today but remember you can get all the chocolate you want tomorrow for 50% off.

It is also Show and Tell Tuesday today over on Andrea's blog so I'm linking up and sharing all about my loves.
Greg and I are a little over a month from celebrating 5 years of marriage.  Time flies when you are having fun.  We met in late October of 2010, at least we think we did.  We can't remember.  We starting spending time with each other in early 2011 and by March 27 of that year he asked me if he could tell people already that we were dating.  Why yes Greg, you can.  He proposed on October 29th of 2011 at the Biltmore and we got married on March 24, 2012.  




Greg and I were opposites in many ways but compliment each other better than I could have ever imagined.  He is my best friend and keeps me in check.  He has mastered giving me the look.  I love the life that we have and I know that we are just getting started.

That brings me to my littlest love and he goes by the name of Carson James.  Carson is a perfect blend of Greg and I.  He adds new levels of crazy to our house and we love it.  He has masted the eyebrow raise and can work the eyelashes to get what he wants.  He is a charmer and has the best laugh.  We love him something fierce.  He also eats us out of our house which is not good when you realize that he is only 14 months old.  I'm dreading the teenage boy years. 




I love both of my boys so much!

Happy Valentine's Day and see you in a few weeks for the next Show and Tell Tuesday.
 

Comments

Popular Posts