Friday Favorites


Happy Friday everyone!  We have big plans this weekend and we can't wait to get our weekend started.  I'm starting my weekend off with one of my favorites and that is this guy...
Thank you Chick-fil-A!

We have been relaxing most nights this past week and we have loved it.


Ice cream nights, playing with our Hot Wheels, playing Chutes and Ladders and just napping when we need to.  

Time with my guys is my favorite.  

I've also discovered that this show is on Hulu.  I loved it when I was in college and have been rewatching it.  Hello Rob Lowe.  
I loved Brothers and Sisters.  


I hope you all have a great weekend.  It was a short posts today but that is because I'm ready to get this work day done and enjoy my weekend.  

Linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites.

Comments

Popular Posts