Girl Chat: Favorite Hair Products

Hello Thursday!  I'm glad you are here.  I'm ready for Friday and to me Thursday is the worst day of the week.  By Thursday I am so tired from the week and it is still not the weekend yet.  Come on weekend.  

Today I am linking up for Girl Chat and today is all about our favorite hair products.  

 Here we go...

This is my very favorite shampoo.  I love it.  I normally get it at Ulta when it is on sale and stock up.  It makes my hair feel so soft and I love how it smells.  

This is hands down my favorite dry shampoo.  However, it costs more than I want to spend most of the time. 

I recently started using the Dove kind and I like it a lot and it is more reasonable.  I also like their hairspray.

My hair is naturally wavy and this is my favorite thing hands down to use on the days I want the wavy hair.  

I also love to use Moroccanoil in my hair.  

I'm excited to see what everyone else uses.



I'm linking up with Emily and Lindsay.

Comments

Popular Posts