Weekend Recap


Happy Monday friends!  Welcome to the first full week of June.  Summer is here.

We had a fun weekend.  It was hot and humid, but that isn't going away anytime soon.

I came home from work on Friday and found this.
My Savvy Minerals starter kit.  I've been making lots of changes at our house to safer products and this is a big one.

Once Greg got home we went to pick up the buddy at daycare and we stayed for a Hot Dog Fundraiser.  One of the teachers is going through cancer treatments.  We would love if you add Ms. Annette to your prayer list.

We came home and had some wings that we needed to cook so we had a wing party and watched baseball.

The boys slept in on Saturday and I was at the grocery store at 7.  I love shopping in peace.  

Later that morning, Greg headed to his annual eye exam while the buddy and I went to a birthday party.





We had a hayride, train ride, pizza, ice cream and most of the kids played in the splash pad.  

Someone crashed quickly after partying hard.

When he woke up we made a quick run to Publix for some things I couldn't get that morning.
He took his driving seriously most of the time.

That evening we played at home and ended our night with Egg Rolls and Fried Rice.

Sunday morning we headed to church for Promotion Sunday.  Someone loved his new class.  It was the first Promotion Sunday in 6 years that we aren't teaching a Middle School class.  It was a bittersweet day for us.

We came home and played in the sprinkler before grilling.


We ended our night with cuddles and popsicles.


Love weekends with my boys.

I'm linking up with Lindsay for Hello Monday.

Comments

Popular Posts