Summer Bible Study


Good morning friends.  I hope you are all having a great Wednesday so far.

I wanted to share a little today about summer Bible studies.  In a few weeks I will be joining some ladies at church to study Colossians.  I'm excited to dig deeper in it.  I've been studying Exodus these past several months.

What do you all use to study the Bible?  

Here are a few of my favorites.

I love my She Reads Truth Bible.  

I also like using some of Jen Wilkin's resources.  I've been using her Exodus study as I study it this spring.  

This is something that I was just introduced to.  They are the ESV Scripture Journals.  


This one is just Colossians and Philemon.  The text is on the left and the right is lined journal space.  What a great tool.  

I love to find new tools to use and I hope these are helpful for you.

I'm linking up with Lindsay for Welcome Wednesday.

Comments

Popular Posts