Show and Tell Tuesday: Home Tour

Come and see my home!

I'm linking up with Andrea for Show and Tell Tuesdays.  I am excited to see everyone's homes.  

I blogged a while back about our house and you can see that post here.  

Here is a quick peak at our cute little house.  We moved in on August 2nd of last year, so we are constantly making changes and updates to it.

Our little house covered in snow.

 We love watching our little hummingbirds at our house.  We need some more sugar water for them.


This is our deck from back in February, there is a pond behind our house.  We love where we live.

 I love our living room.  It is small and cozy.  We bought our couch at Haverty's.  All of the wall art is from At Home with the exception of our engagement photo canvases.  The curtains are from Target.

 This is our master bedroom.  We have made some changes but I forgot to take a current picture of it.  I love the red on the gray walls. 

 We love the dark wood cabinets and the island.  The dishwasher is in the island which is nice. 

Little Carson coming has meant we have some updates to do in the house.  Project nursery is in full swing at the Harrison home.  We bought the two furniture pieces used and spray painted them white.  His walls are a Behr paint from Home Depot called Bluebird.  We loved the color.  




I'm not sure why, but I always forget to take a picture of our office.  Shame on me.  

I can't wait to see all of the home tour posts.  Happy Tuesday everyone!

See you for the next Show and Tell Tuesday!





Comments

  1. I love the color combo of the gray and red! And the nursery wall color is so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew as soon as we moved in that I would use a lot of red with the gray. The blue is perfect for a boy room. I'm ready to see the finished product with all of the bedding.

      Delete
  2. Super cute! I'm from Atlantic but we live in Oklahoma now;) stopping by from the link up. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elaine. I lived near OKC and always loved going to Bricktown.

      Delete
  3. I really like your little house. It's very cheery and home-like and you have a great outdoor space, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts