Merry Christmas, Oh Wait it's 90 Something Degrees Outside

Happy Christmas in July!

I am ready to watch some Christmas movies.  I know it is July but I do not care.  Christmas is going to be different this year anyway.  I have already told Greg the decorating is happening earlier than normal so why not watch Christmas movies in July.  

I have already watched Christmas with the Kranks.  That movie cracks me up.  Make sure you Free Frosty!

 The first one is the best!  The second one was okay and I'm not a fan of the third one.  Tim Allen makes a pretty great Santa!

 Say brainless, this is my FAVORITE Christmas movie of all time.  I love it.  George Bailey is wonderful.  

I'm sorry for all of you Matilda fans, but the original is the best.  I like the newer version but how do you have this movie and not have Macy's in it.  

Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?  Go ahead and let your inner child laugh. 


There are so many other great Christmas movies but these are some of my favorites.  I'm sure I'll watch A Charlie Brown Christmas too.  I know it's not techniaclly a movie but it is a must in my house.  

Maybe some hot chocolate, Christmas pajamas, Christmas decorating ideas on Pinterest and some baking might be involved too.  

Comments

Popular Posts