Rocky Top Tennessee

This past weekend, Greg and I went to visit some of my family in Tennessee.  My Dad was coming in from Arkansas so we thought it would be the perfect time for a long weekend trip.

We headed out on Thursday and came back on Sunday.  It was a quick trip but we had a great time.  

We came back with a car load too.  

Baby Carson's room is currently overflowing with things as we sift through where to put everything.  We came back with a car seat, stroller, pack n play, little rocking chair, diapers, blankets, and so many outfits.  I'm not a Knicks fan, but that Knicks outfit is too cute. 


We went out for some Mexican food on Friday to celebrate my Uncle Joe's birthday.  Who knew we would be serenaded by a mariachi band who played Rocky Top?


 My Mema also gave me all of my old little dresses from when I was little.  It was so special to look through my dresses and baby blankets with her.  I love family time.  



Comments

  1. When I first saw the pictures on Instagram, I was ooohing and aahing over that Knicks outfit too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts