Christmas Is Coming

According to my Dreamdays app, we have 58 days until Christmas!  I already told Santa what I want for Christmas and everything.  I am pretty confident that I will get what I asked for. 

Greg and I have big plans for this weekend, we are bringing out the Christmas decorations.  We decided (yes we) that we would decorate early this year in preparation for Little Man's arrival.  Today's post is all about turning the Harrison Home into the North Pole.

We ordered a new stocking for Carson.  Hopefully it will be here in the next few days!  

 I made these fun Christmas coasters last year.  Sorry for the glare on the picture.

 I love, love these Christmas dishes.  They are the Food Network Holiday Tree collection.  I found them at Kohls.  They are so fun and festive!

 This is a quick glance at our living room from last year.  I love all of the red and the Christmas lights.  

 This was the first thing I ever made for our apartment for Christmas.  Hooray for little yarn wreaths.

Carson will know that the Peanuts gang are friends of ours in the Harrison Home.  

I'm sure we will find some new things to put out this year.  Hopefully our decorating does not take too long.  I may need to take a long nap on Saturday to prepare myself for Sunday or I may watch Christmas movies all day on Saturday.  Who knows. 

Comments

Popular Posts