Oh Hey October




It's here!  It's finally here.  October is without a doubt the best month of the year.  I love the colors of the leaves changing, pumpkins everywhere, mums and just the October air.  I am very thankful that the Lord has granted me the ability to live in places that do October well.  There is nothing quite as beautiful as the changing of summer to the fall colors.  

This October is busier than most but I'm going to make sure to enjoy it. I'm sure there will be some pumpkin and apple baking recipes coming in the next few weeks.  I can guarantee that I'll be watching It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.  Greg and I also have lots of things to do to get ready for the little man because October is our last month before he makes his arrival!!  Hospital tours, final baby classes, baby showers, and as much sleep as we can possible fit in our schedule.  




Comments

Popular Posts