7 Months of Joy


Carson, you are a joy.  I was trying to think of the word that best describes this last month and that is all I could come up with.  Well maybe the word jumper would work too.  You are so happy.  Your smile is contagious, your laugh is contagious, and you bring more joy to us each and every day.  

You are now 7 months old.  I do not know how that is possible but it is.  My favorite part of this month might have been the fact that multiple people told me that they see more of me in you.  It was music to my ears after 9 months of you in me and 13 hours of labor. 

This past month you have mastered the wave.  Your personal favorite is to wave goodbye to the house when we leave each morning.  You also have the best giggle when your Daddy tickles you.

You are on the verge of being a baby on the move.  You have the best position for a push up but are not quite ready to move forward with the crawling.

You eat like a champ.  You love mango, avocado, yogurt, and sweet potatoes.  You also have a soft spot for the Apple Jesus Cake that you had at Jaime's last week.  Before all of you freak out it was just two bites.  Take a chill pill.

You are weighing in at 17.6 pounds.  You are one growing little man. 

I have a feeling that when I do your 8 month post I will feel like I'm talking about a completely different little guy. 






 The month to month pictures are my favorite.  You look so different. 
These pictures are not as easy to take as they used to be.  You move so much. 


Comments

Popular Posts