Friday Favorites


Summer is in full swing at our house.  We are playing outside, going to bed a little later, and enjoying family time.  

Today, we are so happy it is Friday and time for Friday Favorites with Andrea, Erika and Narci.

{One}
We are loving our outside time this week.  Baseball, a little water fun, and maybe some bubbles.  This little buddy loves his toes in the grass.  

{Two}
My favorite this week is our big 7 month old.  I can't believe he is growing so fast.  He makes every day fun and full of laughs.  

{Three}
I am a sucker for a good patriotic dessert.  Last year, I made a red white and blue fruit pizza but this year I think I may try this parfait by Shay.  

Have a great weekend everyone!  My weekend is full of yard work, a quick road trip packing list, a baby shower and time with my two favorite guys. 

Comments

Popular Posts