What's Up Wednesday: September


Happy Wednesday everyone!  Today I'm linking up with Mel, Shay and Sheaffer for What's Up Wednesday.
If this is your first time here for What's Up Wednesday, then you should know that this is link up with several bloggers on the last Wednesday of each month.  We all answer the same questions and one bonus question each month.  Here goes...
What We're Eating This Week...
 Lots of chicken this week.  We have several packs in our freezer that I'm trying to use this week.  We made a Taco Chicken on Monday and had it with rice.  Tuesday we had some Oven Fry Chicken with Broccoli Casserole.  Thursday night will be Teriyaki Chicken night.

What I'm Reminiscing About...
I mean, come on.  This little buddy wasn't sure about the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade last year.  It is so hard to believe that we are close to a 2nd Holiday season with this little buddy.
What I'm Loving...
THIS!  Hello fall.
What We've Been Up To...
 We have been busy.  We are constantly on the go it seems.  I love having time with my boys.  We love our weekend adventures.
The buddy is always up for a good time.  Sadly here is too busy looking at the huge TV's at Sams. 

What I'm Dreading...
I can't think of anything at the moment.  
What I'm Working On...
I'm working on lots of wreaths and Christmas ornaments.  I'm taking part in a Craft & Bake Sale on November 5th.  I'm busy crafting away each night.  I would love some input on new styles. These are some of the ones I found on Pinterest.







What I'm Excited About...
I have started planning Carson's 1st Birthday party.  We are going with a Chugginton theme.   We have already picked the day, the theme, and worked on some other small details.  I still don't know how we are already at that time but I'm excited.  
What I'm Watching/Reading...
Our weekends have been constant football.  During the week we tend to have a little less TV on.  We did watch the debate on Monday.  We were proud of ourselves for making it the whole way through.  
My reading has been slow these last few weeks.  I'm ready for some new suggestions.  

What I'm Listening To...
 For a few more days I'll be listening to the Passion Worship Band on Pandora but come Saturday it is time for Christmas music non stop for me.  I love Christmas music and I tend to start every year on October 1st.  

How can you say no to this on October 1st?


What I'm Wearing...
It's cardigan time at my house.  I think it is always cardigan time at my house but now I can add my scarves and boots to the mix too.
What I'm Doing This Weekend...
Our church is having our annual Biker Weekend this weekend.  Saturday we are having a Car & Bike Show too.  It is always a great weekend at our church.   

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...
 I'm ready to fully embrace fall.  I see a trip to the Pumpkin Patch, Fall Festivals, Halloween costumes and as much fall fun as we can have.

What Else Is New...
We are still loving the new haircut for the little buddy.  He looks so grown up.  I'm so glad that my friend Victoria was able to cut it for us.

Bonus: Favorite Fall Recipe
 I love all things fall food.  Give me soup and pumpkin desserts and I'm a happy camper but one of my favorite things to make in the fall are these Cranberry Bars.  



Comments

Popular Posts