Show and Tell: Favorite Blogposts


It's Tuesday and it's Show and Tell Tuesday with Andrea.

 Today is all about our favorite blogposts.  I picked my top five. 


I loved my first post about our sweet little house.  It has changed some since that first post but I still love our home.

I wrote this post shortly after my Grandma passed away.  It was read at her funeral and it makes me smile each time I read and think about her.  

Who doesn't love a good engagement story?

This post was not really about a cake but about more about learning about myself through the cake. 

One, this picture was not in this post originally but I love it and completely captures the point of this blogpost.  This is probably my all time favorite post.

What a fun Show & Tell Tuesday.  See you next time! 


Comments

Popular Posts