Carson, The One Year Old


I can't believe this day is here.  This year has flown by.  I love my big one year old something fierce and have loved watching him grow and learn this past year.

Here is a little bit about the one year old.
He weights 22 pounds and 13 ounces which puts him in the 74th percentile.  He is 30.75 inches which puts him in the 84th percentile and he still has one huge head.  

He is walking everywhere and today experienced his first busted lip from a fall.  You have to love blood everywhere.  The joys of being a boy.  

I'm 110% positive that this kid is going to eat me out of my house.  He loves any food you put in front of him.  If you give him  hotdogs or eggs though he may choose to be your best friend.

He loves to play with his blocks and to make lots of noise.  This kid is 100% boy.  He is a champion sleeper and plays hard when he is awake.  

We are beyond thankful for our sweet little Carson.  He is funny and fierce.  He loves his Mommy and his Daddy and he keeps us on our toes.  We could not be more proud of him.  We are praying for him to grown up to be strong and courageous and to love the Lord.  

Here is to year two.





Comments

Popular Posts