What's Up Wednesday: November


I'm not sure how tomorrow is Thanksgiving but it is.  Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days all year and it begins the Christmas season for me as well.  I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  

Today is What's Up Wednesday with Mel, Shay and Sheaffer.  
Each month we answer these questions.
Here goes...

What We're Eating This Week...
Tuesday: Stir Fry
Wednesday: Steaks
Thursday: Thanksgiving Dinner Yumminess
Friday: Whatever is left in my fridge

What I'm Reminiscing About...
This time last year we had just had Carson so a lot of these pictures have been on my timehop.



What I'm Loving...
My parents have been here since Saturday.  We don't see them much so I'm loving all of the family time.  

What We've Been Up To...
We have had a 1st birthday party and we have been celebrating our birthday boy all week.

What I'm Dreading...
I'm loving all of my extra family time.  Monday morning will be hard to go back to work.  

What I'm Working On...
We are going to be putting up our Christmas decorations on Friday so I'm trying to think through all of that with a very mobile 1 year old.  

What I'm Excited About...
Need I say more?

What I'm Watching/Reading...
I've been meaning to buy The Magnolia Story and Uninvited so those will be on my reading list very soon.  

What I'm Listening To...
All of the Christmas music.  I love my Christmas spotify stations. 

What I'm Wearing...
A lot of jeans and sweatshirts.  It has been chilly and windy around here.  My Dad brought me a brand new Razorback hoodie that I'm loving.  

What I'm Doing This Weekend...
We will finish our Christmas decorating and we are having our very first North Pole Breakfast this Saturday.  I love Christmas traditions.  

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...
Greg is playing in a Christmas Concert, Christmas baking, and all of the Christmas activities with my favorite two boys.
This is Greg playing at the concert last year.

What Else Is New...
Not a whole lot.

Bonus Question: Favorite Thanksgiving Tradition
The Parade!  We loved watching it with our little buddy last year and it is by far my favorite Thanksgiving Tradition.

Happy Wednesday and have a great Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular Posts