Act In Faith


During my time at OBU, I worked as an intern for a few different places.  One of those places was Prestonwood Baptist Church in Plano, Texas.  I worked with Debbie Stuart in the Women's Ministry Office.  I loved working with Debbie.  She has a heart bigger than the state of Texas and she loves serving women.  Debbie is no longer at Prestonwood but her ministry is reaching women all over the world.

On Monday, I came across this video. Debbie shares about some of what she is learning in her life right now and I know you all will be blessed by what she has to say. 

Debbie is one person who always talked about the importance of being in the word daily and she echoes that here.  She also always has a word for the year.  You will hear more about that in this video as well.  I ask that you join me in praying for Debbie's family and I pray that we all will act in faith. 

Comments

Popular Posts